Another year has gone by quickly. We have two more classes before the Winter break. Here are some events happening during these two weeks.
Friday, Dec. 13:
· Parents are welcome to attend your child’s class during the first half hour to observe the class and give comments back to the school. The class observation forms can be picked up in the hallways.
· Raffle ticket goes on sale beginning this Friday in the Student Center. The price is $1 per ticket or $5 for 6 tickets. The raffle draw will be next Friday, Dec. 20 at 9 PM in the Student Center. The school is also looking for donations as prizes for the raffle draw. Please consider donating a new item as prize. Proceeds from the raffle will go to the school's operating fund.
· Also, we will have badminton in the Homestead Gym. Come by and do some exercise and chat with other parents.
Friday, Dec. 20:
· Each class will be having their class picture taken with Santa Claus in the Student Center. Student council will be decorating the Student Center for Christmas photos. You are welcome to use the backdrop to take pictures for your family.
· Also, after recess, Santa Claus will be visiting the CK to C3 classrooms to sing Christmas Carol and photos.
· In class Christmas party near the end of the class, the room parents will be asking for your assistance for the party.
· After class (at 9 PM) in the Student Center, the school will be having a raffle draw for various prizes. Historically, this event is filled with excitement and fun. Tickets are $1 per ticket or $5 for 6 tickets and can be purchased in the Student Center until 9 PM. The drawing begins at 9 PM.
Thank-you and see you at school.